Toothacres would like to thank you for your interest in boarding with us. To make your pets stay more pleasurable, please read the following guidelines:
- All pet owners are responsible for providing current vaccination records.
- Rabies (1 or 3 year accepted) DHLPPC ( the distemper combo) 1 year required – 3 year accepted with signed waiver Bordetella is recommended but not required.
- Due to the warm winters Texas has been experiencing, we highly recommend that your pet is on a monthly Flea and Tick Prevention.
Please feel free to bring the following items for your pets comfort and enjoyment:
- Tennis Balls, Large Kong Toys and Latex Toys
- Towels, Dog Beds, Small Throw-style Rugs of Bath Mats
- Large Rawhide Bones
- Treats in original box or Ziploc baggies
For safety and sanitation purposes please do not bring the following items to Toothacres.
- Floss Bones
- Lambswool, Rope, or other Absorbent Toys
- Comforters, or Large blankets
- Shoes, or other personal clothing items
- Choke or pinch collars (must be removed by owners before leaving pet)
*All food must be in an air tight sealed container or Ziploc baggies. No exceptions please.
*Canned food must be used in one day. Single portion cans are encouraged. ( This prevents spoilage)
*Toothacres will not be able to refrigerate any food that you may bring for your pet
*All pets boarding together from the same family must be able to eat together or they must board separately.
*No extra charge for feeding our food or for administering medication. (No shots please)
Please contact our office if you have any questions or special concerns and we will be happy to assist you
If someone other than yourself has to pick-up your pet, it must be arranged at check-in. This is for the protection and safety of your pet.
Tours are available anytime during normal business hours. Please leave your pet at home so we can take our time to show you all our facility has to offer. Monday – Friday: 8am to 6pm Saturday: 10am to 12pm Sunday: 4pm to 6pm